Hugyfot has announced two new products. The DNA arm system allows users to add or subtract buoyancy and arm length as required. The Vision housing for the Sony RX100 has a maximum depth rating of 20m and features an integrated 7” HDMI monitor and 2 8000mAh battery packs.
Both new products will be available soon via you local Hugyfot dealer.
Hugyfot DNA (Dynamic Neutral Arm) System
Build your own DNA.
The Hugyfot DNA (Dynamic Neutral Arm) system is composed of different float arm segments that can be combined into a solid float arm that provides a specific lift and/or length for any housing configuration.
Constant volume system with 100m depth rating.
Vision for Sony RX100
The most advanced RX100 housing ever …
Available soon at your local Hugyfot dealer
Vision RX100 housing specifications
- Housing milled out of sea water resistant aluminium.
- Black anodized and Teflon coated.
- Ergonomic shutter release.
- Front port with M67 thread.
- Rotary quick closing mechanism.
- Depth rating 200m.
- 7” HDMI monitor.
- Large removable sun hood.
- Plug and play installation of Sony RX100 camera.
- Pre-wired USB & HDMI system.
- 2 x Power Pack 8000mAh (5h battery life).
- Dual O-ring sealing system.